No products in the cart.
Terms & Conditions
What To Expect When Purchasing From Us
2. Our Service.
Our web site and services provided to you on and through our web site on an “AS IS” basis. You agree that the owners of this web site exclusively reserve the right and may, at any time and without notice and any liability to you, modify or discontinue this web site and its services or delete the data you provide, whether temporarily or permanently. We shall have no responsibility or liability for the timeliness, deletion, failure to store, inaccuracy, or improper delivery of any data or information.
3. Your Responsibilities and Registration Obligations.
5. Registration and Password.
You are responsible to maintain the confidentiality of your password and shall be responsible for all uses via your registration and/or login, whether authorized or unauthorized by you. You agree to immediately notify us of any unauthorized use or your registration, user account or password.
You have the right to cancel your contract with us within 14 days of receiving your goods. If you wish to cancel your contract all goods must be returned to us and you must take the following steps.
- Send us a notification of cancellation in writing, either by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org or writing to Trading Direct Limited, Unit 2, Francis Place, The Green, Pirbright, Woking, Surrey, GU24 0JU and we will notify you where to send your goods to.
- Once you have notified us of your desire to cancel the contract, there is a legal requirement for you to take good care of the goods. You must return the goods to us at your cost and we advise you to ensure the goods are adequately insured when you are returning them to us and packaged suitably. We cannot accept liability for packages lost or damaged during transit. Goods must be returned to us within 14 days of cancellation. Otherwise, we will make arrangements to collect the goods from you at your cost.
- Upon receiving your notification of cancellation we will refund your monies as soon as possible and never any later than 14 days.
We are committed to providing our customers with the highest quality products. However, on rare occasions products may be found to be faulty or defective.
If your goods are faulty or have items missing upon delivery please notify us within 14 days and follow the returns process outlined below.
Please note that we will not be held responsible and provide refunds/exchanges on items affected by circumstances beyond our control. This includes damage and neglect after goods are received, goods that have been used for purposes other than those for which they have been designed and damage by third parties.
8. Returns procedure
- If you wish to return an item, please contact us in the first instance by phone or email stating;
- your order number
- which item or part of your order you wish to return
- whether you wish to receive a replacement or refund
- the reason for returning the item.
- We’ll notify you of the address to send your goods to. When returning your goods you must include;
- your order number
- whether you require a replacement or refund
- the reason for returning the item (s) the item in its original packaging. Both the product and packaging must be in the condition they were sent out to you in.
- We cannot accept liability for packages lost or damaged during transit when you are returning them to us. It is your responsibility to wrap the product adequately to prevent damage happening. Proof of postage is not necessarily proof of delivery and you are therefore strongly advised to send your package by recorded delivery, registered post or courier and to maintain sufficient insurance to cover the value of the goods.
- On receipt of the returned product, we will test it to identify the fault you have notified to us.
- If following the testing process, the product is found to be in good working order without defect, we will return the product to you, and the carriage costs incurred in the collection and return will be your responsibility.
- If the products are found to be faulty we will arrange a full refund, including postage, within 14 working days or send a replacement.
- This does not affect your statutory rights.
9. Your Conduct.
You agree that our web site may expose you to Content that may be objectionable or offensive. We shall not be responsible to you in any way for the Content that appears on this web site nor for any error or omission.
You explicitly agree, in using this web site or any service provided, that you shall not:
(a) provide any Content or perform any conduct that may be unlawful, illegal, threatening, harmful, abusive, harassing, stalking, tortious, defamatory, libelous, vulgar, obscene, offensive, objectionable, pornographic, designed to or does interfere or interrupt this web site or any service provided, infected with a virus or other destructive or deleterious programming routine, give rise to civil or criminal liability, or which may violate an applicable local, national or international law;
(b) impersonate or misrepresent your association with any person or entity, or forge or otherwise seek to conceal or misrepresent the origin of any Content provided by you;
(c) collect or harvest any data about other users;
(d) provide or use this web site and any Content or service in any commercial manner or in any manner that would involve junk mail, spam, chain letters, pyramid schemes, or any other form of unauthorized advertising without our prior written consent;
(e) provide any Content that may give rise to our civil or criminal liability or which may constitute or be considered a violation of any local, national or international law, including but not limited to laws relating to copyright, trademark, patent, or trade secrets.
10. Third Party Services.
Goods and services of third parties may be advertised and/or made available on or through this web site. Representations made regarding products and services provided by third parties are governed by the policies and representations made by these third parties. We shall not be liable for or responsible in any manner for any of your dealings or interaction with third parties.
12. DISCLAIMER OF WARRANTIES.
YOU UNDERSTAND AND AGREE THAT YOUR USE OF THIS WEB SITE AND ANY SERVICES OR CONTENT PROVIDED (THE “SERVICE”) IS MADE AVAILABLE AND PROVIDED TO YOU AT YOUR OWN RISK. IT IS PROVIDED TO YOU “AS IS” AND WE EXPRESSLY DISCLAIM ALL WARRANTIES OF ANY KIND, IMPLIED OR EXPRESS, INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO THE WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE, AND NON-INFRINGEMENT. WE MAKE NO WARRANTY, IMPLIED OR EXPRESS, THAT ANY PART OF THE SERVICE WILL BE UNINTERRUPTED, ERROR-FREE, VIRUS-FREE, TIMELY, SECURE, ACCURATE, RELIABLE, OF ANY QUALITY, NOR THAT ANY CONTENT IS SAFE IN ANY MANNER FOR DOWNLOAD. YOU UNDERSTAND AND AGREE THAT NEITHER US NOR ANY PARTICIPANT IN THE SERVICE PROVIDES PROFESSIONAL ADVICE OF ANY KIND AND THAT USE OF SUCH ADVICE OR ANY OTHER INFORMATION IS SOLELY AT YOUR OWN RISK AND WITHOUT OUR LIABILITY OF ANY KIND. Some jurisdictions may not allow disclaimers of implied warranties and the above disclaimer may not apply to you only as it relates to implied warranties.
13. LIMITATION OF LIABILITY.
YOU EXPRESSLY UNDERSTAND AND AGREE THAT WE SHALL NOT BE LIABLE FOR ANY DIRECT, INDIRECT, SPECIAL, INCIDENTAL, CONSEQUENTIAL OR EXEMPLARY DAMAGES, INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO, DAMAGES FOR LOSS OF PROFITS, GOODWILL, USE, DATA OR OTHER INTANGIBLE LOSS (EVEN IF WE HAVE BEEN ADVISED OF THE POSSIBILITY OF SUCH DAMAGES), RESULTING FROM OR ARISING OUT OF (I) THE USE OF OR THE INABILITY TO USE THE SERVICE, (II) THE COST TO OBTAIN SUBSTITUTE GOODS AND/OR SERVICES RESULTING FROM ANY TRANSACTION ENTERED INTO ON THROUGH THE SERVICE, (III) UNAUTHORIZED ACCESS TO OR ALTERATION OF YOUR DATA TRANSMISSIONS, (IV) STATEMENTS OR CONDUCT OF ANY THIRD PARTY ON THE SERVICE, OR (V) ANY OTHER MATTER RELATING TO THE SERVICE. In some jurisdictions, it is not permitted to limit liability and therefore such limitations may not apply to you.
14. Reservation of Rights.
We reserve all of our rights, including but not limited to any and all copyrights, trademarks, patents, trade secrets, and any other proprietary right that we may have in our web site, its content, and the goods and services that may be provided. The use of our rights and property requires our prior written consent. We are not providing you with any implied or express licenses or rights by making services available to you and you will have no rights to make any commercial uses of our web site or service without our prior written consent.
15. Notification of Copyright Infringement.
If you believe that your property has been used in any way that would be considered copyright infringement or a violation of your intellectual property rights, our copyright agent may be contacted at the following address:
Click to contact our webmaster
16. Applicable Law.
17. Miscellaneous Information.
By continuing to browse or otherwise accessing the web site, you signal acceptance of the terms and disclaimer set out above. If you do not accept any of these terms, leave this Web Site now.